Saturday, November 28, 2015

My Idea of Sharing

Assalamualaikum,

Well....it has been quite some time since i last updated  my first 3 blogs.....cannot blame this on anything but my mere laziness. life has been sooooo relaxing that i just forgot about sharing ideas and stories. Besides, my involvement in WhatsApp and Facebook, which is easier and faster, makes blogging look so ancient hehe.

Nevertheless, i never stop thinking that updating blog is more satisfying as i can share with readers my thoughts, ideas, stories and ramblings more...the more i write, the more i can express myself too.
So, i have decided to dedicate this special space only for voicing out my opinions about life..about our struggles and tribulations in dealing with this challenging world.

No comments:

Post a Comment